FREE FLOW DANCE CENTRE STUDIO CLASS SCHEDULE
Call for Dancers 2019
Free Flow Dance Theatre is seeking male and female professional and emerging professional dancers for contract work with the company in 2019 in Saskatoon. Our season runs from Feb to November. Applicants should have modern or contemporary dance training. Ballet, theatre and other movement forms are an asset. People of all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Please submit a letter of interest along with your current CV and any links to your performances to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: Must be age 18+
W.I.P. New Dance Series
Body Workers needed for New Program
Jackie Latendresse the artistic director of the Saskatoon based professional
contemporary dance company (www.freeflowdance.com) is seeking body workers to
participate in a new program. Free Flow is a charitable not for profit org and
is currently compiling a list of body workers, massage, physio, osteo etc who
live in Saskatoon who may be interested in working with professional dancers
with the Free Flow Dance Theatre Company for a couple of hours every 3-4 months.
Fundraising Coordinator Position - Free Flow Dance Theatre
Free Flow Dance Theatre is a not for profit charitable organization. The company is seeking a fundraising coordinator to help out with its events and performances throughout the year. This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about the arts and looking for volunteer experience that is meaningful and fun. An ideal fundraising coordinator should have the following skills:
* Works well with others and the public.
* Is fluent in spoken and written English
* Has time and energy to spend developing relationships with potential donors and attending events to build these relationships and spread the word about Free Flow Dance Theatre
* Is self-motivated and driven.
* Enjoys working with dancers and other artists.
* Is a good problem solver.
* Has basic conflict/resolution skills.
* Has a flexible schedule and is available on evenings and weekends
* Good organizational skills.
The fundraising coordinator will work closely with other Free Flow Dance Theatre staff and volunteers to organize fundraising events for the organization. They will also be asked to attend community events throughout the year to represent Free Flow Dance Theatre and build relationships with other community organizations and philanthropists.
At Free Flow, we value our volunteers, and see them as an irreplaceable asset to our organization! We endeavor to provide perks for our volunteers whenever possible such as free entrance to performances and events, swag bags and host an annual Volunteer appreciation party. The Fundraising coordinator will work closely with and be mentored by the office staff and Board of Directors of Free Flow Dance Theatre to help them understand the nature of the organization, it's short and long term strategic plans and funding needs. This is an extremely valued position within our organization and we look forward to hearing from potential candidates.
* Name, Contact information including address, telephone and email address
* A brief resume of your volunteer and fundraising experience
* A short 1 paragraph description of your interest in the role Send to: Free Flow Dance Theatre 224 25th St. W. Saskatoon, SK, S7L 0C4