Free Flow Dance Theatre Company is pleased to announce the Free Low Income Ticket Program for our 2018 Works In Progress (WIP) new dance series. This program is open to people of all ages and backgrounds who wish to attend the WIP. There are a limited number of tickets available for each performance. These tickets are intended for participants who would not be able to attend without considerable financial assistance. All applicants will be considered for FREE admission on a first-come, first-served basis and may be eligible for the following WIP showings: June 22nd and September 21 or the Winter Gala (date TBA).
The WIP Series presents in studio showing of works in progress and culminates in an annual showing of finished works. This series is designed to provide a venue for both emerging and professional choreographers who are working in the area of contemporary and experimental choreography and is open to all artists working in this vein in both the province of Saskatchewan and across Canada. Audience members play a pivotal role to the choreographers by providing valuable feedback that are instrumental to the further development of their works.
- Everyone is eligible to apply.
- Individuals can apply for one ticket. Groups may apply for up to 20 tickets.
- Please complete the attached application in its entirety.
- Demonstrate why you would like to take part in the WIP.
Upon receiving your application, Free Flow will confirm your eligibility and process accordingly.
- You will be notified via email of your application status. If no email is provided, please ensure daytime phone number is given on application.
- Upon confirmation, complimentary tickets will be held at the door under your individual name or group name and can be claimed on the date of the performance that you have been awarded tickets for.
- Valid government issued photo identification is required to be shown to redeem ticket.
- Free Flow Dance Theatre Company reserves the right to deny an application based on false or misleading information.
- Low income tickets are non-transferable.
Stay tuned for application information.