Free Flow Dance Theatre Company is pleased to announce the Free Low Income Ticket Program for shows in our 2022 season sponsored by Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon. This program is open to people of all ages and backgrounds who wish to attend our shows. These tickets are intended for participants who would not be able to attend without considerable financial assistance. All applicants will be considered for FREE admission on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Everyone is eligible to apply.
- Individuals can apply for one ticket. Groups may apply for up to 15 tickets.
- Please complete the attached application in its entirety.
Upon receiving your application, Free Flow will confirm your eligibility and process accordingly.
- You will be notified via email of your application status. If no email is provided, please ensure daytime phone number is given on application.
- Upon confirmation, complimentary tickets will be held at the door under your individual name or group name and can be claimed on the date of the performance that you have been awarded tickets for.
- Valid government issued photo identification is required to be shown to redeem ticket.
- Free Flow Dance Theatre Company reserves the right to deny an application based on false or misleading information.
- Low income tickets are non-transferable.
Download the application form here: https://freeflowdance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/low_income_application2022.pdf
Once you have downloaded and filled in the above form email it to us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.