Free Flow Sponsorship
Our company presentations and special events will feature some of the top choreographers and dancers from the local, provincial and Canadian arts community. Our annual season of participatory and performative events is made possible, in part, because of the generous spirit of the many artists and community members who are involved. But we need your support to help ensure the programs continue to flourish and evolve.
Your sponsorship contribution goes directly towards artistic rehearsal and performance fees, theatrical and technical elements and facility costs. It also helps support the promotional efforts that spread the word about Free Flow Dance Theatre to the wider community. Lastly, your support helps to keep our ticket prices affordable, so that many people can take advantage of what the series has to offer. We are pleased to be a part of Artsvest 2020 a business matching fund. Now your sponsorship dollars will go even further!
WIP Low Income Ticket Program Title Sponsorship
Sponsoring the WIP Low Income Ticket program will allow us to share the experience and joy of dance with Saskatoon and area people who may not otherwise be able to afford to attend an artistic performance as it will allow us to gift 75 complimentary tickets to our applicants in your name.
The program is VERY popular! Each season to date all available free low income tickets were requested for the showings. It is important to us to continuously make dance accessible. As a charitable organization we strive to help to decrease barriers to access the arts and increase our participant enjoyment of them. The arts not only enhance the quality of our life, stimulate our own senses and creativity and lift our spirits but they also create a sense of wonder and magic in people of all ages and backgrounds. Movement is a universal form of language that transcends all barriers. With your sponsorship, we aim to fill a void and create opportunities that should be made available to all people who desire them. We strongly believe that the arts are a vital and crucial part of human life and a healthy, vibrant community and with your help, we can share our love of the art form with everyone who would like to attend despite financial barriers.
The success of the 2016, 2017 and 2018 program has proven to us that this type of program is not only needed but very much wanted in our community. We have had applications from people from every walk of life and have tried to accommodate as many as possible. We will measure the future success of the program by the number of applications that come in requesting the tickets along with the success of our relationship building with other local community organizations that also help to serve anyone in financial need. Our previous experience already tells us that this type of program is highly valued and sought after in our area.
More benefits for you and your organization:
- Your company name will be listed as the title sponsor of the Free Low Income ticket program and on press releases, social media, e-newsletter, Free Flow website, event posters and show programs.
- Up to 4 free tickets for each of the three events in the dance series will be provided for your employees upon request. There will be one presentation of W.I.P. dance in June, one in Sept and the anniversary Gala in August 2020. Each show will feature contemporary dance works by local and national choreographers.
- As Title sponsor of the Free Low Income ticket program you will be invited to speak should you desire, at all three of our performances. June August and September.
- We work directly with various local organizations such as the Newcomer Centre, Global Gathering Place and various First Nations and seniors organizations. This increases your visibility as a social champion for diversity and inclusiveness in your local community.
- Please contact us directly if you would like to become the Title Sponsor for this valuable program!