Hello Saskatchewan! Want to submit a video of your adult or professional cultural group performing for our online International Dance Week celebration in April?
If you would like to participate please regard the following:
1. Email email@example.com to introduce yourself and your group and style We will confirm your participation and send you a performance agreement.
2. Create your new video OR select a video from previous work – must be less than 8 minutes. Please note that music should not have copyright issues or we may need to mute it to present it online.
3. Email your video to us – you can use Gmail, Dropbox or whatever online transfer system you like as long as we can access it.
4. Send a short written description which includes your company and or dancer names, style of performance, the title of the piece if there is a title, and any information you would normally like to be included as an introduction.
5. Payments will be made via etransfer to selected artists after the presentation. Please provide us with the desired etransfer email address.
Confirmation email no later than April 5th.
Email of the video file and write up no later than April 13th
To present a series of International Dance Week celebratory showings between April 26-30th 2020.
Please note that we are only able to pay professional and emerging professional arts groups at this time. Amateur and youth groups are welcome to submit video footage but are ineligible for the artist fees. Please feel free to contact us for more details
Photo: Ken Greenhorn, All over the map dancers